- S.J.Jindal Trust Gold Medal for Scoring Highest Marks in Uttara Madhyama Examination(equivalent to H.S) in the year 2006, conducted by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthanam, New Delhi, under MHRD.
- Bronze Medal with Cash prize for 3rd position in the 47th All India Sanskrit Elocution Contest, conducted by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthanam, New Delhi, under MHRD, held at Jaipur, Rajasthan on 02/12/2009.
|Invited Lectures delivered in Seminars and Workshops:
- Invited Lecture delivered in National Seminar on आनन्दतत्त्वमीमांसा organised by Department of Sanskrit, West Bengal State University, Barasat, Kolkata-700126 on 04/3/2016.
- Invited Special Lecture delivered on शास्त्रेषु कार्यकारणतत्त्वोपयोगः at Department of Sanskrit, Krishnagar Women’s College, Krishnagar,Nadia on 22/12/2015.
- Lectures delivered on Sandhi, Abyayibhaba, Tatpurusha and Bahubrihi in the Classes of Sanskrit Advanced Workshop organised by centre for Indological Studies and Research of R.K.Mission Institute of Culture,Gol Park, Kolkatta-700029 on 13th and 18th March,2015.
- Lectures delivered on Kta,Ktavatu, and Krityas in the Classes of Sanskrit Preliminary Workshop organised by centre for Indological Studies and Research of R.K.Mission Institute of Culture, Gol Park, Kolkatta-700029 on 10/12/2015.
- Lectures delivered on Classification of Nouns,Preposition(Upasargas), Numerals and Ordinals in the Classes of Sanskrit Advanced Workshop organised by centre for Indological Studies and Research of R.K.Mission Institute of Culture,Gol Park, Kolkatta-700029 on 01/03/2016.
- पाणिनीयानुबन्धः- एकमध्ययनम् – (an article) published in the journal संस्कृतचिन्तनम् ( A Peer Reviewed Research Journal of Sanskrit) with ISSN: 2393-8641 at Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira on 01/09/2014.
- Translated the सुप्रभा Bengali commentary written by महामहोपाध्यायः कालिपदतर्काचार्यः on नव्यन्यायभाषाप्रदीपः of महामहोपाध्यायः महेशचन्द्रन्यायरत्नः into Sanskrit edited by श्रीमद्विजयजगच्चन्द्रसूरीश्वराः with ISBN: 978-81-926306-4-9 in 2017.
- Published an Essay काणादारम्भवादपर्यालोचनम् as a part of the book Relevance of Sanskrit Education in Modern India with ISBN: 978-93-84383-82-4 edited by Dr. Indrani Basu, Sponsored by UGC on 1st March,2018.
- Paper सत्कार्यवादः presented in निखिलभारत-श्रुति-स्मृति-दर्शन-साहित्य-सम्मेलनम् organised by Howrah Sanskrita Sahitya Samaja on 6-8 March,2009.
- Paper काणादारम्भवादपर्यालोचनम् presented at UGC-Sponsored National Seminar on Relevance of Sanskrit Education in Modern India organised by The Department of Sanskrit, Berhampore College, Berhampore, Murshidabad on 18th and 19th March,2017.
|Participated in Seminars, Workshops and Webinars:
||Participated in various National, State Level Seminars, Workshops and Webinars in several Universities and colleges
|Attended Orientation and Refresher Courese:
- Attended the Orientation Programme (OP-NBU-38) organized by UGC Human Resource Development Centre, University of North Bengal, P.O. North Bengal University, Siliguri, Darjeeling - 734013, West Bengal (Duration: 09/7/2019 to 29/7/2019).
- Attended Refresher Course in Science and Technology of Yoga and Meditation, Indian Values and Ethics (Online Mode) from 17th July, 2020 to 30th July, 2020 organised by UGC-HRDC, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore.
- Attended Two Weeks Faculty Development Programme on " ADVANCED CONCEPTS FOR DEVELOPING MOOCS " from July 02 - July 17,2020 organised by TLC, Ramanujan College , University of Delhi, Sponsored by MHRD.
|Associated with other reputed Institutions:
||Associated with Department of Sanskrit, West Bengal State University, Barasat, 24 Parganas(North), Kolkata-700126 as a Guest Faculty from Auguest,2014 to till now.
|Other important Information:
- Done Course work for Ph.D from Rabindra Bharati University.
- Pursuing Ph.D in the Department of Sanskrit of West Bengal State University, WEST BENGAL, INDIA
- Stood 1st in Uttara Madyama(Intermediate) examination from Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthanam, New Delhi.
- Stood 1st class 1st in M.A from West Bengal State University, Barasat, Kolkata- 700126.
- Felicitated as Young Poet of Sanskrit at कविसम्मेलनम् at Howrah Sanskrita Sahitya Samaja on the 94th Birth Day of Prof. Nityananda Mukhapadhyay.
|Date of Birth:
||C/O – Asit Rakshit , Village – Krishnanagar, P.O- Jangipara, Dist- Hooghly, Pin- 712404